Sunday Morning Schedule (beginning 9/11/16)
- 10:00 to 11:45 AM: Nursery Care
- 10:30 : KIDS Care – Ages 3 Years thru 3rd Grade
- 10:30 AM: Worship Service
- 10:40 AM: KiDS 1st Program for PreK thru 5th Grade (meet in worship with family, then leave with KiDS 1st Leaders)
- 2:00 PM: Samoan Fellowship (does not meet on the 1st Sunday)
What’s Coming up on Sunday Morning?
Join us for worship this Easter, Sunday, April 16th, at 10:30 AM.
|A Valuable Year: Looking for Deeper Meaning
A new year long sermon series is underway, titled, “A Valuable Year: Looking for Deeper Meaning.” Please join us as we look at a different value each month and learn strategies we can use to take that value to a deeper place in our daily lives.
Our church does something kind of strange. We take a ten-minute break in the middle of worship. People use this time to pass the peace, catch up with friends, grab a cup of coffee or make a quick trip to the bathroom. In many ways, it is an intermission during worship. But to make it more than that, each week we have a large group mission project that everyone can participate in. This reminds us that following Jesus is about making the world a better place. So our intermission is an opportunity to Enter-Mission.